Tuesday, February 05, 2008

My Valentines




So this year I'm lucky to have two handsome Valentines. Here they are making some cards for Danny's favorite grandmas and grandpas for our FHE activity. Coloring is still brand new for Danny so he had a little help. We would hold up the paper and say,"Which color do you want for Grandma and Grandpa Couch?" And then he'd choose. Then he would choose the marker color and sticker colors. He got pretty frustrated with the stickers - he couldn't ever get them off his fingers! Grandmas and Grandpas - watch your mailboxes!

3 comments:

LaRue said...

I can't wait. I've got a special valentine for my little sweetie, too. Love, Danny's Granny

Mindy said...

Your valentines are both very handsome.

Mindy said...

Kaya loves looking at your blog and picks out pictures of Danny and says 'Danny, Danny'. She can even pick Danny out from a group picture like our recent family picture.