Top 5 things we have not missed since moving:
1. Long, long, long commute
2. 90% humidity . . . almost every day
3. Living in a gated community with gates that don't work and massive speed bumps
5. Fire Ants
Top 5 things I didn't know I would miss, but really have:
1. Flip flops and capris every day (It's April and I'm still wearing sweaters here!!)
2. Chic-Fil-A, Kohl's, Wal-Mart, & Ross only 2 minutes away (Thanks for some fun shopping trips Anne & Mindy)
3. Having 6 good friends in the neighborhood who could lend you an egg or an onion so you don't have to load up the kids and drive 10 minutes to Albertsons.
4. Huge, bright, sunny skies
5. Texas Pride (I have yet to hear the Washington State Pledge or even see a Washington State flag . . . Nor have I heard Deep in the Heart of Washington on the radio. Where's the love??)
Top 5 things I knew I'd miss and still do:
1. Spring Ward Family - Love you guys tons!
2. Having my sister practically next door.
4. Best Friends
5. Blue Bell Ice Cream