Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We went to Old MacDonald's Farm for playgroup several weeks ago. For $5 you get to enjoy the animals, train, dirt piles with digging toys, playground equipment, duck pond, pony rides, and a pumpkin to take home. Not a bad deal!

Danny had fun picking a pumpkin out, but we never did get around to carving them. Maybe next year.
Mean mom told him this little guy was too small.
So instead he found this winner.
He had fun with his little buddy Austin.
And his new animal buddies.
The train was also a big hit.
But the highlight of the day was the pony ride. First, climbing the fence and getting psyched about the ride.
And then riding solo like a real cowboy.
Well . . . I suppose real cowboys probably have healthier looking horses and don't have someone else leading the horse around. But Danny felt like a real cowboy for sure!

What a fun Fall day! Well . . . Houston Fall. It was over 80 degrees. But we had a great time!

6 comments:

Matt said...

What a cute little punkin. Danny is adorable as always.

Kristen said...

LOVE the overalls-great for Old MacDonalds'! What a fun day.

Mindy and Benjamin said...

Very cute. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun without me. Maybe next year I wont be so cheap...

Amy said...

Wow! What a fun place! I was thining it was great weather here- just under 60 and I took a walk with short sleeves on.

Carl & Rosemarie Brauning said...

So there I was taking to Mary Jane and we got to confessing our guilty pleasure of bloggerdom. As I was lurking around her blog and I saw your names, I thought to myself...I KNOW THEM! :) Great blog, Danny is such a cute boy!

Matt said...

This doesn't even look like Danny anymore. I can't believe how big the boy has gotten.