Saturday, July 25, 2009

Girly . . .

We are taking pictures of Kaylee, I'm just slacking at posting them. Here's some of the latest of our girly girl . . . I'm almost embarrassed to admit how quickly I've become one of "those moms." Some of you might be ashamed to know me now. So here are my confessions . . .

There are now ruffled bums in my house.
Kaylee has been wearing lots of pink.
I even match her soft pink pants with soft pink socks.She also wears bows on occasion. For example, her first dog show seemed
a perfect occasion to wear a beagle t-shirt and white bow.

If a bow doesn't match the outfit, maybe a flower will.And sometimes I make Kaylee really grumpy just so she can wear a cute outfit.
The pain of being a girly girl . . . pretty exhausting stuff.

7 comments:

Becky said...

I was the same way! Don't be embarrassed I think it just comes with the territory. Anyone who says "I'll never do that to my kid" hasn't had a girl yet =) Enjoy it while you can, I hear they grow up and won't let you dress them with frilly bums and cute little bows anymore. Kaylee is adorable!

Adam Stephanie KaileeJo Taydom and Hadley said...

She is soo cute and I love the name. I think your husband mentioned something about going to the Eastern Idaho State Fair to work in a booth or something. If this is true let me know. We will be living in Pocatello which is right next to Blackfoot where the fair is. We would love to see him and you if you go.

Cassy said...

I didn't like ruffles--and yet, I put my girls in them...welcome to the club!! It's fun to be a mom of girls.

Mindy and Benjamin said...

Ooh, that sure is a cute girly girl. I'm going to have to come hold her.

Amy said...

She is so cute

Leslie said...

I am getting so excited to do the girl thing. She is so cute!

Mindy said...

Ahhh, I can't wait to meet her.

I thought all the girl clothes I had for Kaya were so ugly...until I put them on her. Suddenly they were the cutest things I'd ever seen.