Monday, October 05, 2009

Kaylee meets . . .

One of the best parts of our visit to Idaho was that Kaylee finally got to meet most of Matt's side of the family. I missed getting pictures of her with everybody, but here's the ones I did get. Kaylee met . . .
Cousin Olivia

Cousin SarahCousin Corbin
G-Pops
Grandma Angie
Cousin Calie
Aunt MindyCousin Kaya
And some scary fair guy . . . . oh wait.
That's just dad with some facial hair and a teriyaki-stained apron.

Kaylee rode in the Bjorn a LOT during fair week and even adjusted well to napping at the fair.
Very well.

4 comments:

Cassy said...

You look so great! Especially since you just had a baby. And she is getting so big!! I do love my front back, my sling, and my kid backpack!

Leslie said...

Oh, she is so cute!

LaRue said...

Great pictures of good times. Miss you all. Love Granny Hong

Bryan said...

Kaylee is a doll. I just love your family- you and Matt are great people.

Mary Jane