Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Hotel Hong

Tuesday, July 3 - My sister Anne, her 5 kids, and my parents arrive
Wednesday, July 4 - Alki Tide Pools, Birthday Party for Kaylee, Downtown Bellevue Fireworks
Thursday, July 5 - My parents head home
Thurs - Sun - Pike Place, Waterfront, Newcastle Beach Park, Waterfall Treasure Hunt,
                  Lattawood Park, Saddleback Park, Pirate Birthday Party for Eli
Monday, July 9 - My sister's family heads to Richland
Mon - Wed - Swim Lessons, LAUNDRY, playdates
Thursday, July 10 - Kids and I head to Richland with a quick stop at Ensign Ranch to check out
                  my girl's camp site
Thurs -Sun - Campfire with dogs and s'mores, Brave, Jet skiing, hike up Badger Mtn.,                         sprinklers, splash park, talent show
Sunday, July 13 6 PM- Return home
Monday, July 16  10 AM- Girl's Camp Meeting with my co-counselor and YCLs
Monday, July 16  2 PM - Mindy Swanson and co. arrive
Tuesday, July 17 Pike Place Market, Mindy and co. depart
Tuesday, July 17 6 PM - Depart for Idaho
Wednesday, July 18 7 AM - Arrive in Idaho
Wed-Thurs - Game night, family time, Carrie's birthday party at Chic-fil-a, Madagascar 3
Friday, July 20 10 AM - Depart for family reunion outside Lava
Fri - Sun. - VanEps Reunion, Camping, hiking, more s'mores, family auction, bucket decorating
Sunday, July 22 10 AM - Depart for Bellevue with dinner stop in Richland
Monday, July 23 11 AM - My parents arrive to drop dogs off
Tuesday, July 24 - 3 PM - Anne, Rex, & 5 kids arrive, pizza picnic, dog sitting
Wednesday, July 25 - Downtown Seattle - Pacific Science Center, IMAX, lunch at International Fountain, parents return, adult dinner downtown at Ivar's
Thursday, July 26 10 AM- Everyone departs
Friday, July 27 9:45 AM - Aunt Karen and Aunt Nadean arrive on ferry, Day at Woodland Park Zoo, Nadean returns to ferry
Friday, July 27 5 PM - Matt and kids depart for ward campout
Saturday, July 28 7:30 AM - Drop Aunt Karen off at airport
Saturday - Monday - LAUNDRY, pack for camp, watch a little Olympics
Sunday, July 29 - Grandma & Grandpa Mauger arrive to take care of kids
Tuesday, July 31 5 AM - Depart for Girl's Camp
Saturday, Aug. 4 3 PM - Return home from Girl's Camp

Wow.  Glad we survived that month.  It was SO much fun to see everyone. I also gained a new appreciation for hotel cleaning staff.  I washed a lot of sheets last month!   

3 comments:

Matt said...

What a month!

LaRue said...

You forgot Grandma and Grandpa Mauger:(

Jenny said...

What!? I can't believe my phone call didn't make the list! :) Maybe I should say that I can't believe you took time to talk to me when you could have kept sleeping in an empty house! Hope you get time to "relax" at some point!