Sunday, March 23, 2008

Dapper Dan's Easter Duds



Danny was the best dressed at church on Easter Sunday. His Grandma Couch got him a cute short pants suit. Both Carrie and I felt that we need to repent of our pride since we both thought he was the best looking little boy on the whole planet. I secretly wish that I could get away with wearing shorts to church.

Danny received a super cool bubble gun in his basket. I highly recommend it. They are cheap and are at least 100x more effective than trying to blow bubbles with your lungs.

Our Easter feast was bounteous. We had Ham, Funeral Potatoes, asparagus, Swiss Onion Loaf, and a Couch family tradition, the deviled eggs that look like actual chicks. It's a little freaky to eat something so cute.

We hope all of you had a great Easter!




5 comments:

Heather said...

He looks like the undisputed cutest! Loved the deviled eggs - they're the best I've ever seen!

LaRue said...

Hey Matt, Could you hook me up with a date with that very handsome son of yours? Wednesday the 26th of March would be great. I can't wait to hug and kiss him. Love, Danny's Granny

Vagabond Mother said...

No need to repent, he is the cutest boy in the world! I love that outfit and am tempted to make all suits, "short" suits. What cool family pictures. Those eggs are unreal!

Kelly said...

You guys are so cute!! I love Danny's outfit!!!

Mindy said...

Your family looks so perfect and fashionable. We miss Danny! He looks like such a toddler!