Wednesday, February 25, 2009

One Stop Shopping

I have to say I'm always amazed at what can be found on a trip to Las Vegas - for good and bad. You can see the entire world in one stop shopping. You want wild animals? Got 'em!
G-Pops showing Danny the giant Koi.
Flamingos - and boys pretending to be flamingos. More huge fish.Even dinosaurs! Don't worry, Olivia survived the attack. :)You want a little culture? Some international flair perhaps? Got it!

Chinese New Year with Kaya & Olivia.Luke, Danny, and Olivia pose with Caesar. I forgot to take pictures of our Venetian gondola ride, but did get some of the volcano.
Danny found it almost as scary as the real "cano" in Costa Rica.And in case animals or foreign countries aren't really your thing, the giant piano is a winner.

It is pretty cool when you can walk from country to country without ever getting a passport and enjoy some fantastic wildlife without going on a safari. I can't say I'd highly recommend jetting off to Vegas as a family trip though - as mentioned before there are plenty of things you come across you may not want to see - but we managed to have a pretty fantastic trip anyway.
Thanks again g-pops!!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Fun! I like Danny's "flamingo".

shawnee said...

my goodness, you guys sure get around!! you're traveling maniacs. what fun!! such an exciting and wonderful life. fun pics. loved the giant piano! love ya carrie!

Mandi said...

I love your Vegas pictures! It looks like you got more pictures of my kids than I did.