Monday, September 28, 2009

Pretty in Pink

Kaylee had a fun trip to Richland too. Really, as long as she's got milk and sleep, she's pretty happy. She had so much excitement on the trip that she started sleeping really well at night. Hooray! Kaylee got to hang out with Uncle Aaron and Joy . . . not sure who was furrier. :) Grandpa Couch loved giving Kaylee snuggles, and didn't even mind that she was often on edge and screamy when he had her. "Don't worry," he whispered to Kaylee. "You'll like me a lot when you get older."
"Don't worry," he told me. "I don't take it personally." Grandma Couch didn't have quite as much Kaylee time because she was too busy bear hunting. Kaylee was not a huge fan of the PJs I made her and Danny wear. I'm not sure if it was because they were orange and yellow or because they matched her big brother. Personally, I thought they looked pretty cute.Kaylee did seem to enjoy Sunday, though, when she got to be pretty in pink.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Cute PJ's! And cuter kids! :)

Amy said...

She is too cute

Cassy said...

to cute for words!! I am glad you had a good trip. Sorry I didn't see you though. Maybe next time. so much to do and so little time.