Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Matt!

This month is flying by too quickly! I can't believe it's been almost 2 weeks since we celebrated Matt's birthday!

Anyway, we had a fun birthday celebration. Billings came over for dinner and festivities on his real birthday.
We played croquet (one of his gifts).There was a treasure hunt where Matt had to call some family to get the next clues. The treasure was his favorite British candy - Smarties.
And the highlight for me was the birthday cake - Mud Pie. YUMMY!
Fortunately, or unfortunately, the recipe for the mud pie makes a TON! Matt and I enjoyed recelebrating his birthday all week. Obviously my pregnant belly is not all baby though . . . pretty sure there's some mud pie there!

Hooray for Matt - Happy, Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Terri said...

Happy Birthday Matt... Hmm that cake looks so good. I love British smarties!

LaRue said...

A big thanks to Carrie for including us Idaho folks in the treasure hunt. Made me feel a part of his celebration.