Saturday, August 08, 2009

All by myself . . .

Thursday we bid farewell to the last of our company. It was so wonderful to have visitors all month long to keep me company and help out so much with Danny and Kaylee. Matt has been especially busy at work the last few weeks, so I don't know what I would have done without Grandmas and Grandpa around! Thank you. I'm happy to report I survived my first two days all by myself with Kaylee and Danny. We even managed a trip to the library . . . barely. I look forward to settling into more of a routine, but for now I'm grateful for Caillou and Dora the Explorer.


Grandma Hong meets Kaylee for the first time.

Sharing some sleepy time. . .
and some happy, awake time.

Grandma Couch coaching Danny on the art of holding a squirmy baby.
Grandpa Couch defending princess Kaylee from Sir Danny the fierce. What is more fierce - the sword or the pantless attire?

2 comments:

Matt said...

I like Grandpa Couch's wooden cleaver.

LaRue said...

I miss you all so much! When I see how little Kaylee was when I came and how much she grew, I know I am missing a lot and can't wait to see her in a month. Love to all, Grandma Hong