Saturday, February 20, 2010

Visitors Welcome

So after checking out these pictures, I'm pretty sure you too will want to come visit us on our new turf! There are so many fun things to do . . .

Alex & Anne at the Space NeedleInternational Fountain at the Seattle Center
(Notice how my dad is trying to push my mom in)
Pike Place Market
Ferry Ride to Bremerton
Fun at the Waterfront
Cougar Mountain Zoo

And I forgot to take any pictures at the Pacific Science Center, Chinatown, and the parks. Thanks for wonderful visits Mom & Dad C, Anne, Alex, and Mom H. And to everyone else - make your reservations soon. Rooms are filling up fast!
(Well . . . not that fast. We just love to have visitors)

7 comments:

Mindy and Benjamin said...

wow. i just still can't believe you're gone. Looks like you're having fun with lots of visitors though! Can't wait for my turn.

Leslie said...

I want to come visit! Maybe next time we go up to visit my mom and dad we will have to make the little extra drive to see you.

Amy said...

Get us on the list!

Anne said...

Thanks for posting the pictures! Those were some fun times. Hopefully we will see you again soon!

Anne

Carl & Rosemarie Brauning said...

Awe. I miss you guys. But it does look like tons'o'fun!!!!

Amy said...

Oo OO pick me pick me. Ok, I don't know when we'll be able to make it to WA but if/when we do we are totally coming to visit!
So Fun! You are such a cute mom!

shawnee said...

What? Your in Seattle? Where's my Texas friend? Why didn't I know about this move?! I feel stranded. Oh well, I'm sure you are glad to be back in the great Northwest, and I am happy for you, sad for me.