Friday, March 19, 2010

Just another sunny day in Seattle

When we told people we were moving to Seattle, the immediate reaction was, "Hope you like the rain." Though Houston actually has more rainfall per year, Seattle is known for it's endless gray days. Either it's been a very mild winter, or the sunny days have made up for the rainy ones. I still can't get enough of the mountains and water. Hopefully now that I've been away from it for so long I'll never take it for granted again.


Mt. Rainier (or as Danny likes to call it, Dragon Mountain)

4 comments:

Matt said...

I sure like living here. Thanks for the happy pics.

blondebelle said...

Ah, the great North West. How I miss it!!! So happy to see you and your family enjoying it so much!

Jenny said...

I'm glad you are loving it there! And I'm glad you pointed out that there are other places that get more rain than Seattle, there are many (like Boston as well). But, I normally don't tell too many people that because I don't want them to move to the Northwest and ruin it.

KWit said...

It is so much fun here. So many places to see, so many things to do and oh how beautiful it is!!! Glad you are enjoying the good days and smiling still. It is so pretty here! Love Dragon Mountain too :)