Monday, May 02, 2011

Trouble

I'm not sure which I should be more concerned about . . . Kaylee's love of mud or her love of shoes.

Between General Conference sessions I knew the kids needed a little fresh air, mud or no mud. Some parents talk about how their children don't like to get messy. Hmmm . . . what would that be like? If I let her, Kaylee would probably be content to bathe in mud. On this particular day, she did.
While I was browsing summer shirts for Kaylee (because I'm being optimistic about warmer days ahead), I turned to see her removing her own socks and shoes. She had found the shoe racks and several pairs caught her eye. Trouble.

4 comments:

KWit said...

heehee! Yes you are in trouble if the shoe love is showing itself so independently! She is adorable :)

Matt said...

My little baby girl is so cute!

LaRue said...

She gets the love of mud from her grandma!

LaRue said...

Be sure to tell her mud is best enjoyed with your shoes off!