Monday, October 27, 2008

Trampolines are Terrific

My family never owned a trampoline growing up, but I had a few friends who did. Matt and I have not discussed if we will ever be trampoline owners - I know there are high safety risks. But hey, a lot of people die in car wrecks and we still drive. How many of you own trampolines or want to someday?

What a treat to arrive in Georgia and discover a trampoline in Aunt Lisa's backyard. It had been a while since I'd visited and I wasn't sure if was still there or not. The kids spent hours jumping every day (great way to wear them out before the long drive home). And I too had some fun - I forgot what a great workout it is, and how much fun it is. Two highlights were trampoline trick contests - Eli was the judge - and jumping with cool cousin Brian.

Jumpin' with Brian - I love Leah's hair!

Brenna couldn't stop laughing!


The competitors rest in preparation for a fierce match.
Judge Eli gets a little support from commentator Aunt Lisa.The competition is close, but judge Eli has a keen eye for detail.
And the winner is . . . .
Anne! Excellent frog jump!


1 comment:

richandkambrel said...

hey hongs! looks like you guys are doing fabulous!