Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Really?

Tonight Matt took the crib down in Danny's room and set it up in baby sister's room. We put our baby boy to bed in a big bed. His room looked so much older. Is our little baby really growing up so quickly???

Despite being exhausted tonight, I got really nostalgic and was going through old pictures and videos and found this one. Nothing spectacular, but it just captures 1 year old Danny. I think I'll treasure every moment more with this next baby. . . it really does go so fast.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

I know what you mean...I look at old pictures and videos of the "baby" Kaya and I can't even remember that time. It makes me so sad. I try so hard to remember and cherish all the sweet moments but time just slips by.

Heather said...

Wow, the big boy bed is a huge step! Congrats Danny.

Amy said...

AHHHH, that makes me think of when we did that for Sam...He will be 8 this summer. The next morning He was asleep in the crib in the pink bedroom..it was really funny cause the crib was set up really high and He was almost 3...love that boy

Jenna said...

What a cute video. Pictures and videos are such a blessing. Everyone always says to treasure the moments when they're little, but it's easier said than done. These are precious times.