Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hooray for cousins

When I first moved in with Anne and Rex 6 years ago, I never imagined I would have a house just down the street. What a blessing it is to have some family only a block away. Especially now with Danny - he has so much fun with his cousins nearby. We are just sad we can't live close to all our cousins! Here's a few recent shots of cousin fun.Brenna, Eli, and Danny after a lunch playdate. It's great to have a sister nearby for last minute babysitting trades and lunch fun!Singing and dancing with Matt. He recently picked up his guitar again (I don't know that I'd heard it since Valentine's Day 2003 when he was trying to win my heart over) and has been playing a lot. I love hearing him practice and the kids love dancing and singing along.Eli has been great big brother practice for Danny. Even though Eli's not really old enough to boss around, Danny has fun being the bigger, older cousin. Although I don't know that Danny will be bigger much long (see first picture). :)

Hooray for cousins. Maybe someday we can live closer to our Hong cousins because we always have lots of fun too. At least there's always EISF.

1 comment:

shawnee said...

Kids have so much fun when dad's play guitar and sing! I know from experience. So glad you have the joys of living near family!!!