Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Being kids

Recently the Houston Children's Museum finished some major renovations. We were able to go check it out while Grandma Hong was visiting. It was almost twice as big (and pricier too) with lots of new things to explore and test out. We all had a lot of fun and though Danny was too young to enjoy every exhibit, he still had a blast playing restaurant, exploring the vet clinic, splashing with boats, pushing buttons everywhere, and wandering around amidst the crowds. Clearly, the museum was well designed for Matt who sometimes had more fun than Danny. I'd HIGHLY recommend heading downtown to check out all the new fun stuff at this museum. And remember, Thursday nights are free!

5 comments:

LaRue said...

That's my boy!

Mindy and Benjamin said...

That is pretty funny. I like how Matt is building that huge tower. Looks like fun.

shawnee said...

So much fun! I love your beautiful family! By the way, Happy mothers day to a very wonderful mother, YOU!!!

Debbie said...

It looks like Matt is having the most fun!

Jenna said...

I love it when our "big boys" turn into kids again. Kevin is such a kid at times an I love it. It makes for a great dad.