Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Introducing Dizzy

So several weeks ago, my friend Terri, who watched Danny while I was teaching, posted some adorable pictures of a puppet she had made for her boys. I commented and asked if she was talented enough to make a beagle puppet. To Danny and my delight, the next time he visited she introduced us to Dizzy. Danny has so much fun with Dizzy the beagle puppet, even if he can't keep him on his hand very long. Dizzy's favorite activity is to play fetch with the ball popper. Danny thinks it's pretty great to have a beagle who doesn't take the balls, run outside with them, and chew them up. Dizzy puts them right back in where they belong. We now have Daisy, Dozer, and Dizzy . . . any other ideas for D names? Thanks Terri! Danny sure misses coming to your house!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Cute, that is talented!

Terri said...

We miss Danny too! Come play soon! If you think of more D-names let me know :)

Mindy said...

That is awesome. I'll have to try to make one for Kaya. Your blog has changed again. I like this style the best so far.

Mindy and Benjamin said...

That is so cute. And I'm glad Danny is still making good use of the ball popper!