Monday, May 26, 2008

My sleeping boys


This was from a few weeks ago when Danny got really sick. He woke up from his nap with a 103.7 degree fever - he felt like a hot water bottle. Needless to say he just wanted to be held. I had previously agreed to bring a chocolate fountain to a baby shower, so had to leave for about 20 minutes to get it set up. Matt took over comforting our sick little guy and they snuggled with Baby Einstein. When I got back from helping set up the chocolate fountain, this is what I found. Fortunately, Danny's fever/illness only lasted about 24 hours. Some Motrin, a cool mist humidifier, and many extra hours of sleep did wonders for the little guy.

2 comments:

Terri said...

I am glad he had his dino blanket since blue dog was "having a bath." They look so relaxed.

Timothy said...

Matt must be related to Tim. There is something about holding a sleeping/sick baby that makes him fall asleep. There is something about church too, but that is another story. I am glad he is feeling better.

Sarah is so excited to come!